Monday, January 19, 2009

I needed an adventure

I needed an adventure. But what is an adventure? The word brings to mind Indiana Jones films. I guess what I wanted was to take measure of myself, to know what I was capable of. I decided to go on a survival course, sailing and camping off the coast of Maine. That trip started me on a path of adventure as a way of life.

In 2007 I took an independent trip around the world, trekking overland through French Polynesia, Australia, Asia, The Middle East, The Mediterranean, Eastern and Western Europe.

From that experience I've selected trips and services I've found to be the best at providing rich, experiential travel. I hope you enjoy them. http://www.around-the-world-travel-adventures.com/

Mission Statement:
To inspire people to go on adventure, so they might know themselves more deeply and make better choices for themselves, their families, their communities, and their world.

No comments:

Post a Comment